Today was the first day of our yard sale, and I am whooped. Aunt Rene is here, as well as my Mom... so naturally there is plenty of junk to go around!! Elianna is just in 7th Heaven with all this cool stuff to get into and destroy, uh, I mean explore. Selah just wants to be held, although she loves her new swing. Naturally, with all the chaos, I probably won't get on to post much this weekend. Just wanted to let my diligent watchers know why we're MIA!
Oh, one funny new Elianna-ism. We were playing outside a couple days ago, and Elianna kept BEGGING for "Anna Ducky." I was totally lost. I had no clue who or what Anna Ducky was, and Elianna just kept pleading, "Anna Ducky, Mommy. Pweeeeze Anna Ducky." I was afraid this was never going to be solved until she told me "Daddy Anna Ducky on fing!" Soooo... what would she want on her swing that sounded like "Anna Ducky" and she learned from her father? An "Under Doggy," of course!
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

2 comments:
So what'd the profits look like???
Not bad, although it never seems worth all the work! More details in my next post...
Post a Comment