CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2007

I've Got The Scoop!!!

I had to wait to get permission from the concerned parties, but now that I do...

We just got the good news - Sarah and Eric are engaged! Well, to get Dad's official blessing he has stipulated that Eric finish school... but that is a big priority to them. (I guess Eric's mom said the same thing - finish school and get marriage counseling! Those were her main stipulations!) Sarah got her ring back, and now it actually fits. (It was so big at first, it slid right off... not good!)

Anyone who has seen them together knows that they are soul mates - they are so much alike it is scary. (But different enough to get along without killing each other!) I just can't believe all they are in store for, but we are so happy for them. You just wish there was a magic wand you could wave to make it easier for them, but they will have to hit all the bumps and potholes along the way just like everyone else... Let's keep them in our prayers and we wish them all the best!!!

P.S. They are both unhappy with the dorky picture, but it's the only one I have. I'll change it when I get a better one!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats Sarah (and Eric)!!!!!