It was bound to happen - every parent hears this at some point from their child. I wasn't expecting it this soon, though!
Elianna was just
finishing up on the potty, and decided that she wanted to go commando. I told her to come here, she ran away squealing. I was not in a very playful mood, so I told her to come here this instant... or else. She crossed her arms, gave me a dour look and said, "La-la running away!" Of course, she can't say her "
r's" or "
l's" so it sounded more like "La-la
wunning afay!" Now, she literally meant she wanted to run away and have me chase her, but it just sounded like the typical childhood threat, "I'm running away from home!"
1 comment:
Oh yes the favorite phrase of all children. I don't know how many times I said that exact same thing to my mom and dad
Post a Comment