The Queen mother and primary caregiver to the royal princes and princesses. Sometimes I even pay some attention to the king, as long as he's nice and frequently comes bearing gifts.
Dedicated to keeping my castle a cheerful, welcoming, functionally chaotic haven that embraces the pursuit of truth. Oh, and where you can usually get muffins.
Well, Elianna left a book too close to Selah today, and Selah, quite literally, devoured it! As you can see, she was overcome with remorse... (Actually she was crying because I was taking pictures instead of paying attention to her.)
I had saved it as a draft while I was waiting for the little elves to come and upload my pictures. When I finished it and hit publish, it published it back where it had been saved as a draft... Are you confused yet!?
2 comments:
Hey! This one wasn't here before was it??
Yep, slacker mom. Taking pictures instead of paying attention to the poor starving child on the floor!! I'd be crying too!
I had saved it as a draft while I was waiting for the little elves to come and upload my pictures. When I finished it and hit publish, it published it back where it had been saved as a draft... Are you confused yet!?
Post a Comment