CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Creation Museum

This looks really cool - I have read a few of Ken Ham's books and have really enjoyed his work. I also get a laugh out of the opposition (and condescending tone of the journalism) toward the Creationist Scientists. It cracks me up how, even though evolution is the more widely taught and supported, they just can't handle anyone putting forth an alternate opinion. Really, if you're that strong in what you believe, why should you care if someone else makes a museum of what they believe? There was also a video link on the left side, see if you can find it. It was really interesting. I'd love to see this museum!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070526/us_nm/usa_museum_dc

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070520/ts_alt_afp/uspoliticsreligion;_ylt=AiAFa4bFZLcu4K0MAoqA57YXIr0F

EDITED TO ADD: I can't find the video link anymore - Sorry! If I find it, I'll add that link as well.

No comments: