CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Feeling Icky

Both girls have been battling the sniffles (as the piles of tissues everywhere will attest to) and fighting a cough at night. For Selah, this means waking herself up all night, then figuring, "Hey, I'm up now! How about I nurse!" Last night her cough got worse and had that seal bark to it. I knew that sound, but called her doctor to be sure... yep, it's croup. So, needless to say, I am a bit crabby from not having more than two or three hours of consecutive sleep for the last few days!! (Not to mention, Chad went out of town for what turned out to be their worst couple days. Hmmm... could he have planned that!??!) But, on a positive note, Selah is no longer running more than a low-grade fever and Elianna seems to be on the upswing. Hopefully we will all be feeling better in the next few days!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hope the girls get to feeling better and you get some rest!