CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Who's the boss here?!?!

Elianna was ignoring some command (highly unusual behavior for a two-year-old, I know) and I sat down in front of her and said firmly, "Elianna, obey Mommy." She looked up at me and said, "Ummm... Mommy Bay La-la!"
I was taken aback at first, so I said, "What did you say?"
She pointed her little finger at me and said, "Mommy... Bay... Lala!" Pronouncing each word carefully so I could be sure to understand how SHE thought things ought to be.

Boy, am I in for it with this one.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, didn't you know parents are supposed to obey the 2 year olds??

Angela said...

In the universe currently revolving around Elianna... yes! We are all at her command. (Or so she thinks.)

Fortunately, Mommy was also a very strong-willed child, and in many ways I never outgrew it.