CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Selah Tries Cereal


I know, I know, I'm probably just lazy... but we have taken our time introducing Selah to solid foods. She is a nurse-a-holic and thus far has not been very interested in anything other than nursing. She flatly refuses to take a bottle or pacifier, although she does chew on anything within arms' reach. Here are some pics of her first foray into rice cereal on March 27th.


EEEwww, mom - what is this slop?!?!?


Hmmm, I guess it's not THAT bad...


Of course, the bib tastes the best!


I'm just so darn cute






4 comments:

Aly said...

Selah is so cute, even with a face full of baby food. She looks alot like Chad, but she has your eyes.

Melanie said...

I LOVE the second picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, are those pictures PRECIOUS or what?!!! I love those pictures!!! I agree with Aly, Selah looks a lot like Chad, but she has your eyes. I never noticed it before but it's obvious in these pictures. You guys make cute babies! I think you should have more. *giggles*

Auntie Nean

Melanie said...

Ohh yeah I agree with Auntie Nean!!