Since Selah is often (and is currently) in my lap as I post, I thought it fitting to let her give us some pearls of wisdom. I will do my best to translate.
utrhb vj u c (Translation: Mommy's arm tastes yummy)
ucyk jjn v g hjb (Not sure on the translation, but she's panting heavily. Sounds like an excited puppy.)
uvk jfd b8789g7yuv 9tr (Translation: I don't know what is more fun, pulling Mommy's hair, grabbing her face anD CHEWING HER CHIN, OR HITTING CAPS LOCK WHILE MOMMY TYPES.)
juhy bhn ;;kll/p (Translation: I'm getting mad, this isn't fun anymore, I want to nurse NOW.)
P.S. Chad wants to know if Selah actually typed, which she DID. And to corroborate my claim, I have only to point out the drooly fingerprints on the keyboard. (Okay, maybe I won't point that out.)
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
The nursing NOW part sounds about right... I let both the kids type out like that to Bryan each time he was on cruise!
Post a Comment