CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Marker Incident

I've had some requests for me to post photo evidence of "The Marker Incident." This actually happend last month, sometime toward the beginning of March.

Selah was fussing a bit in her jumperoo (she hates the thing as much as her sister loved it) so I told Elianna to go play with her. She can generally keep her amused for a few minutes, and since I was in the middle of making dinner I just needed to buy a little time. In seconds, Selah was quiet, cooing and babbling happily. Relieved, I finished up dinner, and about 10 minutes later went into the living room. This is what I found!!!!



Elianna had not only colored on Selah, but also on Selah's clothes and the Jumperoo!! (It's hard to see, since the picture is so small.)


Selah sure enjoyed it - all the attention plus pictures afterward.

Elianna showed a shocking lack of remorse for her deeds...

Elianna has NEVER colored on anything other than her dry erase board, so I was just shocked to see her handiwork. *sigh* Let the sister-torturing begin!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

She was just giving Selah some hair Mommy!!

Angela said...

So my guess is she's voting for another redheaded cousin! Hey, then she can keep Jay company...