CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2007

Riding the Piggy

Elianna ran up to me while I was finishing up my dinner and said "La-la wide (ride) piggy!" Now, I had gotten a little bouncy horse out of the garage earlier, so I asked, "You mean the horse?"
"No! I wide piggy!"
Chad and I just shrugged - we had no idea what piggy she wanted to ride. So, I used our old stand-by when we don't know what she's saying: "Show Mommy the piggy."
She ran up, pointed to ME and yelled, "Dah!" (Dah means "there") "Dah piggy! La-la wide piggy!"
Now, no woman wants to have anyone calling her a piggy, even a two-year-old!!! I was just sitting there horrified while Chad laughed his head off at me. Then, Elianna pulled me forward and slapped my back. "Dah! Dah piggy! La-la wide piggy!" OOOOOH, she wanted a piggy-back ride. *whew*

P.S. To those certain family members who insist on calling me by that ridiculous nickname, HA! That's not what she was saying!!! I know you were thinking it.

No comments: