CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Little Lady

We were on our way to church this morning, and Elianna calls out from the back seat, "Tissue! Tissue!"
I said (wanting to prompt her to say "please") "What do you say?"
She yells back, "BOOGAH!"
Well, duh, it's not like I didn't know why she wanted a tissue. Then, to further illustrate her point, she holds out her index finger to show me exactly what she discovered in the offending nostril. "See Mommy? See my boogah? Tissue!"

Why do I even bother?

It reminded me of a cute picture I have of Elianna from last year, all dressed up and picking her nose. I'll have to see if I can find it and post it...



Found it! Here it is:

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Angela, I am laughing so hard I am crying! What a cutie!

Angela said...

I can't wait to share these pics with her date... in about 20 years or so, of course.