CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

First Bath Together!

I have been searching high and low for one of those older style bath seats - they no longer make them, and they are hard to get for a reasonable price on ebay.
Weeeelllll.... this morning Chad and I went to a Mom2Mom sale (if you haven't heard of them/been to one, they are AWESOME) and I found one for the astronomical price of... one dollar. Yippee Skippee!! So tonight the girls got their first bath together. (They looked hilarious together - Elianna is so brown and Selah is so pale she's practically blue!) Selah was not quite sure what to think about it, but Elianna was just ecstatic to have her sissy in the bath with her. She was very careful not to splash (not too much, anyway) and kept scrubbing Selah's face and hair (much to Selah's annoyance).

I can't get them to smile at the same time, so I have to post two pics to get one of each of them smiling...


Scrubbing Sissy


My cool Hair-do, compliments of Daddy

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Awwwww.... They're way too CUTE!! Good thing my kids aren't there too. Elianna would be over run by ghost!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics and that is so funny to see the color difference in your kids. I never knew that Chad was so talented with the fancy hairdo. Can he do a mohawk next time?
Coco