No, I'm not talking about my underwear! We were at Wal-mart today on an emergency mission looking for jammies. Poor Elianna only has these big, bulky fleece sets, and summer arrived rather suddenly... While we were there, Elianna noticed the panties. I asked her if she wanted some, and she got SO excited. As we were walking throught he store, she would hold the package up for whoever was nearby to see and say, "See my pahnties? Oooh, pretty pahnties." (I have no idea why she says "panties" with a British accent.)
When we got home, she wanted to try them on, so I gave her one pair to play with. I had her sit on the potty first with no results, so I figured we were safe to try them out for a while. She strutted around quite proud of herself. She would walk with her legs really far apart like a cowboy coming off a cattle drive - it was hysterical. Then she yells out, "Oh no! Pee-pee comin'!" Chad swooped her up and rushed to the bathroom... but they weren't fast enough. Her new panties were wet within about 15 minutes of trying them on. She definitely has the idea and HATES wetting herself, but she has a hard time holding it once she starts going. Now that the weather is warmer, though, we'll be giving it a lot more effort. I'd like to be down to only ONE wearing diapers!!!!
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
Yippee!! the potty training has begun. The only down side of pt a girl is using a public restroom. Just make sure you keep wipes with you, that way you can at least wipe the toilet down. I finally have my almost 13 yr old squatting.
Coco
P.S. give those girls a big hug!
Post a Comment