CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Belated Easter

I know, Easter was a week and a half ago... but that's actually pretty good for me to have already uploaded the pics off my camera. (My current record is two and a half months worth of pictures.) Hey, Selah has computerphobia. Whenever I am on the computer, no matter how happily she is playing, she starts squealing and howling in protest.

Okay, enough excuses, here are a couple pictures from Easter.

I did Elianna's hair in an "up-do." You can't see it very clearly, but it was too cute.



Selah has no hair for an up-do, so we settled on a frilly headwrap.



That smile just melts Mommy's heart!!!



I worked so hard making Elianna a hat to match her dress... and she refused to wear it. She did compromise and agree to a picture with Todd wearing it, though. Since I wanted some kind of photographic evidence of my hard labor, I put aside my views on cross-dressing and took a picture with Todd wearing the hat. (Really, we can't say for sure Todd is even a boy, in spite of his masculine name. He is, after all, a teddy bear.)



The "cousin" picture that is always a battle. Selah cracks me up in this shot - she looks like she's saying, "Oh yeah, I'm all that and a box of cookies."


I don't have pictures of their Easter baskets because, well, we didn't do any. Grandma Harvey made them each one, but they looked like homeless street urchins when they got them on Good Friday, so I have banned the use of those photos for fear of that crazy court recorder finding them and calling CPS.

No comments: