CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Too Cool!

Elianna has always loved her sunglasses, but she has been taking it a bit far lately. I snapped these pics of her while she insisted on wearing them... for her bedtime story. Considering it was both night AND indoors, I didn't see the point, but, since I also operate under the principle of only saying "No" when it is morally wrong, unsafe, costs too much or destroys property, I decided the allow the fashionably unnecessary accessories.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok the second picture just cracks me up the way she's standing there!!

Cyndi said...

At least she's not insisting to wear them upside down like she did in the spring! See progress!

Angela said...

She did insist on wearing them upside-down at the Colombia Connection, which everyone got a good laugh from. She still has that "you can't tell me anything, I'm always right" attitude when I tell her to turn them around... but fortunately for the most part she puts them on right side up now and the confrontation is averted.

Sissy said...

hey, at least she didn't ask to sleep in them right. If you had insisted she take them off she probabley would have I know I would have and she had the same stubborness as I do.