CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lovin' the Beach!!!

Every year we take a camping trip to Northern Michigan and stay at our favorite state park. The best part of this park is the miles and miles of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline beaches. Elianna loved it as much as last year, and her tan just got darker and darker! Poor fair-skinned Selah was relegated to the cabana the entire time, but she didn't seem to care. I have hundreds of pictures, but here are some of my favorites.

Say Cheeeese!


Heading to the beach in style!


Selah was happy to spend her time in the shade of the cabana.


Catching waves with Daddy


Just relaxing and listening to the waves


The little adventurer climbing the dunes


The best picture of Mommy... very far away!!!


Making shapes with sand molds


Sharing some special Daddy/Daughter time


Our little beach headquarters


Walking with that purposeful stride of hers...

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh, you did go to the beach!
All Elianna would say when I asked her about the beach? Sand? Waves? Sissy? Bucket & Shovel?

"Vant(went) to the zoo!"

JBBGirl said...

AWWWW! Selah's bathing suit is soooo cute...she is the spitting image of Chad! Of course a much prettier version of Chad!(Sorry Chad) I mean what I am trying to say is...if Chad were a girl...that is what he would look like HA HA! Oh forget it...she is a DOLL!

Melanie said...

She looks like me!!

Angela said...

I agree she looks more like Melanie's baby than mine!!!! No fair - after all the work I put into her while she was still baking. At least you turned out pretty cute - I wouldn't mind it if she looks like you. I just would have liked a little teeny tiny resemblance to me. Oh well, I had to go to South America to get a baby that looks like me!!!

Sissy said...

The pictures you took of Chad and Elianna are so good they look like the ones that are in the photo fram when you buy them. You should take up photography! Also, I can empathize with Selah! If I am in the sun for more than two minutes I get a sun burn!! Maybe I should get one of those cabanas

Angela said...

We got the cabana at Walmart, and we have loved it so far. Selah has such sensitive skin, and both she and Elianna can't handle a lot of sunscreen... so it works out great.