I haven't had a chance to post lately... last week was "
Neighborhood Bible Time" at our church. (Our church has been doing this program for over 20 years! It is an amazing outreach, both to introduce kids to church as well as encouraging Christian kids and teens to dedicate their lives to Christ.) It's a lot like youth camp, you just don't have to go out-of-town. I worked with the junior high age group as both secretary and counselor, and although I enjoyed the week
immensely I am just plain
TIRED. I will try to catch up on all the momentous occurences on our life. (That shouldn't take long.) I just got scolded today for going too long without posting... so I figured I'd let you all know what's been going on!!! I will be back soon with pictures in hand - I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment