The Queen mother and primary caregiver to the royal princes and princesses. Sometimes I even pay some attention to the king, as long as he's nice and frequently comes bearing gifts.
Dedicated to keeping my castle a cheerful, welcoming, functionally chaotic haven that embraces the pursuit of truth. Oh, and where you can usually get muffins.
I can't belive that she has gotten so big already. Also I have to commend you for getting the exact same picture two years in a row! You are so clever. Did you actually remeber that you took those pictures last year or was that just a fluke?
The one on the monkey bars was one of my favorites from last year. So yes, I remembered that one and took the same picture on purpose. The one of her in the chair was a fluke. I took one last year, and Chad snapped one this year.
3 comments:
They grow so big so fast...Enjoy every second with them!
I can't belive that she has gotten so big already. Also I have to commend you for getting the exact same picture two years in a row! You are so clever. Did you actually remeber that you took those pictures last year or was that just a fluke?
The one on the monkey bars was one of my favorites from last year. So yes, I remembered that one and took the same picture on purpose. The one of her in the chair was a fluke. I took one last year, and Chad snapped one this year.
Post a Comment