The Queen mother and primary caregiver to the royal princes and princesses. Sometimes I even pay some attention to the king, as long as he's nice and frequently comes bearing gifts.
Dedicated to keeping my castle a cheerful, welcoming, functionally chaotic haven that embraces the pursuit of truth. Oh, and where you can usually get muffins.
Hey, I didn't even get a chance to really finish bawling my eyes out before Emily contacted me with a pump to borrow!!! Praise the Lord for answering prayers!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, once again God is there to give you what you need. How awesome is that?!! I'm glad to hear you've got the pump you need. :)
I'm glad you found one! Keep in mind that no matter how good the pump, there's just something about actually nursing (with a baby) that helps your body make more milk. Once the munchkins are able to go to breast your body will make even more milk. Plus your let down will be easier. Do they let you use the hospital grade pumps at the bedside? Sometimes that helps. I love the pics of Levi and Micah...they're so cute! And so fair! I guess at least Elianna can't say they look like her Uncle Jonny and make for some interesting looks!!
2 comments:
Wow, once again God is there to give you what you need. How awesome is that?!! I'm glad to hear you've got the pump you need. :)
Aunt Jeannine
I'm glad you found one! Keep in mind that no matter how good the pump, there's just something about actually nursing (with a baby) that helps your body make more milk. Once the munchkins are able to go to breast your body will make even more milk. Plus your let down will be easier. Do they let you use the hospital grade pumps at the bedside? Sometimes that helps. I love the pics of Levi and Micah...they're so cute! And so fair! I guess at least Elianna can't say they look like her Uncle Jonny and make for some interesting looks!!
Post a Comment