CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sickness...

We woke up on Wednesday at 2:30 a.m. to Elianna barfing all over her bed. I panicked and ran out to the living room, leaving Chad to deal with it so I wouldn't get near the germs! (Good-bye to yet another Mother of the Year award...) He called in to work the next day and she continued to be pretty sick. So far, though, Selah hasn't gotten it, although it's only been a day or two so I am not getting my hopes up. (Both Chad's parents haven't been feeling well either.) I have tried to steer clear so I don't get exposed to it, but I'm not sure if that is wishful thinking!!! Not only do I not want to get sick, more importantly I don't want to expose the boys to anything that would set them back. Argh!!!

No comments: