CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some progress!!!

Closing the incubators seems to have done the trick! Both babies have taken a full bottle by mouth and both have gained weight! Micah, in fact, has hit 4 pounds and Levi is weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds 10 ounces! (He's a giant in NICU-land.) Unfortunately, the doctors said that since he is that big, he really needs to have his incubator open so he can try to regulate his own temp. So, as much as he likes to take the easy road in life, they opened him back up to the fresh air today. (Is he going to be my passive, unmotivated child?) ;0) It is always exciting to see forward progress. Let's keep fattening up, boys, so you can come home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay. Let's keep this up!!

Leighanne

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. I am so excited to have read the great news. Even though I don't call you please know that I am praying for you and the boys.

Love ya,
Aunt Coco