I don't have the pictures yet, but I gave both boys their sponge bath yesterday. (Daddy was able to give Levi his first bath, but this is the first time I've felt well enough to do them.) Wow - you don't get the feel for how TEENY they are until they get naked! (Well, down to the diaper anyway - they are boys so I have to learn to be careful... ) Their little hands and feet are just too perfect. Cyndi took a video, and she will (I hope!!) be posting it on her blog.
The first photo op was adorable. The nurses found coordinating U of M caps so we could take their FIRST picture together! Levi was annoyed, since his hat was tight, but I told him to get used to it. He doesn't realize what a picture fiend mommy is!
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
Ok the pics were cute, but what about the name of this blog!
Post a Comment