CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!


We would like to wish all our friends, family and blog readers I've never met a very

Merry Christmas!!!

We hope you manage to squeeze a minute in to reflect on the joys of the season... when you're not wrapping forgotten gifts, cramming kids into their holiday gear, adding to the endless "to do" list and making those last-minute dashes to the store for stuffing. (Maybe that last one was just me...) I figure we can reflect on the season in January when everything slows down, right?

Personally, I love the chaos of the holiday season. I have a lot to do because my life is full of the things and people I love. I have a long "to do" list because a lot of people care about me, and I have a lot of people I care about, too. I have a busy schedule because I have a wonderful family and church with lots of exciting activities planned for this time of year. Don't resent the hectic holidays - embrace the chaos!!! There are people sitting home alone with empty schedules and no stress... and they would give anything for what we have.

To all our friends and family: We love you! Have a wonderful time this Christmas and may God bless you and your families in the coming New Year!!!!

All Our Love,
Chad, Angela, Elianna & Selah

No comments: