CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Check out the CURLS!

I know most people want their kids to have curly hair, but having suffered with very curly hair my whole life I was relieved to see that Elianna's hair is fairly straight. But then, I realized that little girls need curls when they are all dressed up, so I have been experimenting with different curlers. So far I have tried sponge rollers (AACK, those brought back memories), a curling iron, and hot sticks. Here are some pictures of our pursuit of the perfect curly 'do.


Exhibit A: Sponge Curlers





Exhibit B: Hot Sticks




Voila - The Finished Product! Elianna looked at herself in the mirror and said, "I look like Bright Eyes!" (Shirley Temple)


P.S. In case you were wondering, sponge curlers and the curling iron did the best curls. Hot Sticks worked awful on her.

5 comments:

JBBGirl said...

I totally AGREE!! Sponge are the best...I did Abby's hair in curlers with those and I just use a little hair mousse and it helps to hold the curl longer. Turned out so CUTE!

Melanie said...

ohhhhh Booooo-ti-ful....

Cyndi said...

Hey, do you think it's fair to post me in my nightgown?
Or is this revenge for the so called dorky picture of you in my blog?

Sissy said...

Hey she is lucky that sponge curlers worked for her, I tried them on my hair and they didn't work at all. I guess I have too much hair all together! They do work good for Ally though. It must be that their hair is so fine that the hot sticks just don't hold in the same as the sponge rollers.

Angela said...

No, the nightgown wasn't for revenge. In fact, I chose the pic that showed you the least. If I wanted revenge, I would mention that this picture was taken at dinner and you were still in your nightgown...

*laughing evilly*