CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas, Christmas, and more Christmas!

I have hundreds of pictures to wade through, but I'll try to give only the best recaps! The girls are getting old enough to really have a blast. Watching them is half the fun! (But I like getting presents, too, don't get me wrong.)

This Christmas was especially busy, since right after Christmas our guys went to Tennessee to go wild boar hunting. I know I sure wanted to go. Nothing to round out your holidays like shooting a 300-pound pig. (Yeah, right.) While they were gone, both girls got sick AND our furnace broke. Fun! To top it off, the day after they get back, they go shopping at Cabela's all afternoon! Never mind that I am supposed to be having family over and haven't gotten ANY of the food or other party essentials. *sigh* Men. It must be nice to be the center of the universe. I'm sure our camera is full of pictures of their exploits, and I'm sure we women will be forced to listen to the stories of the trip ad nauseum. (I know, I know, I'm so mean.) So, if I have to suffer through it, so do you!! I'll be posting pics as soon as I upload them. So in a week or two or three...

No comments: