CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Decorating

We had lots of fun helping Nana and Papa V decorate their Snoopy Christmas tree! Of course, first we had to get the girls decked out in their fashionable "Christmas Gear."


Elianna decided to introduce the "put 12 ornaments on the same branch" decorating technique. I think it will become very popular.



Selah would basically fling the bulb at the tree, and believe it or not, it usually hooked on a branch! Both girls were very proud of their efforts.


Concentrating on the task at hand...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hehehehehe Jaycobtried the same 'all on one branch' technique! Though we talked him out of it after a bit.... Thankfully we didn't have to deal with the 'jsut toss it at the tree' technique!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those cute outfits from? They are just too adorable. That first pic would make such a cute Christmas card.

Love ya,
Coco

Angela said...

The dresses are from Walmart. I bought them on clearance after Christmas last year for a couple bucks! I need to remember to get some this year for next year...

I did print little wallets of that picture to put in my Christmas cards! The picture quality wasn't the greatest, but my motto for this season is "Done is better than perfect." It's frustrating to the perfectionist in me, but at the same time my stress level has dropped considerably. Normally I spend an entire day taking over 100 pictures which I then spend hours editing for Christmas cards... this year I was just proud of myself for getting the cards out before New Year!!