












I really cannot express how happy I am that Chad is such a great Dad. His girls are always his #1 priority, and he knows how to make all three of us feel special and loved. They just adore him - you should see the way their faces light up when he gets home from work. Even Selah runs to the door, with that trademark "waddle run" of hers, yelling "Dada! Dada!" Chad is very into being a Daddy. While a lot of guys view their family as something they need to take care of (or spend time with) out of duty, Chad genuinely loves being with us, and prefers spending time together over doing anything by himself. Sure, we each have our separate interests (everyone needs a break sometimes!) but overall we love being together. It's great being married to my best friend, and it just makes our relationship that much better seeing what a great Dad he's turning out to be!
(Okay, he seriously owes me for this mushy post. I'd better get some kind of chocolate for this one!)

4 comments:
Awww Too cute!!!!
Okay, I had to update to add:
Chad came home today with chocolate! And not just any chocolate, but that yummy Lindt chocolate from World Market. Hmmm... now I'll have to think of something else nice to write about him.
Must be in the Family! Both of my kids had a shredding fetish at that age too! HA HA! KIDS!
I can totally relate Phil is a SUPER DAD too! I don't know how we do it with out him! Actually, I do...I go CRAZY!!
Post a Comment