Being a mother is wonderful, especially with the wonderful two little munchkins God has blessed me with.
Elianna (very proudly) picked out and paid for a hanging basket and a yellow rose bush (pictured below). Being the gardening addict that I am, I usually get plants and/or flowers of some kind for Mother's Day! Chad also got me a cool new bike seat, since that has been my most preferred mode of transportation with gasoline prices being so high.


Here is a sweet Mother's Day wish from the
girlies!
We combined Mother's Day with both our families, and went to Chad's parents for dinner. The guys made us a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings, and although we helped with some prep the night before, on Sunday all we had to do was relax and eat!! It was great. Thanks for all your hard work, guys!!!
1 comment:
Isn't it just the greatest Holiday. I just love it cause to me it is a day to especially appreciate my children. They are such a JOY!
Post a Comment