







One morning we headed to the zoo. (If you've followed this blog at all, you know we are zoo fiends!!) Elianna's favorite part about this zoo was that you could feed many of the animals. Selah mostly lounged in the stroller, with G-pa chauffering her around.
This peacock looked like it was auditioning for a Pepsi commercial. It would peck at the button, then look to see if something came out. If someone bought a pop, it would chase them!


2 comments:
Maybe it just knew that clumsy humans spilled stuff that came out of that machine and it actually liked Pepsi!!
Peacock on a caffiene high?? Not something I would want to see!
LOL! Remember the Peacocks at the Alligator Farm in Florida and our dads were laughing at their butts LOL! Sorry, I couldn't resist. When I saw the peacock picture I just burst out laughing. Our dads have scarred me for life. I can never look at a Peacock seriously again. I must have therapy for this LOL! Then again, I don't know if they have therapy for that kind a thing?
Post a Comment