Coloring eggs
(Yes, I waited until Selah was napping. So there goes yet another Mommy of the Year Award.)
Mixing the vinegar
Getting artsy


I also got a kit for speckling the eggs, which basiclly involved a little plastic pump/syringe that sneezed paint onto the egg... and all over the kitchen.
Elianna got bored with the pumps and wanted to paint. Then, she ran out of eggs and needed some paper! We had paint everywhere, but it was a lot of fun.
Easter Egg Hunt
Getting excited to go hunt for eggs!
Okay, somehow I didn't actually take pictures of them searching for the eggs, but here they are with all the eggs they found! Then they opened them to see which ones had chocolate covered marshamallow bunnies in them. (And that's ALL the candy they got!!! I know, I know, mean ole mommy. My kids are going to be so warped.)
Easter Baskets
They each got a basket with a new pair of shoes, an umbrella and Elianna got some make-up (glitter powder and lip gloss). She has been ALL about make-up lately, so this was a real treat for her.















2 comments:
I love that you can see the snow out the window. Only in Michigan!
Nice hair Chad!! Ohhhh and the pants are a little out of season!
Post a Comment