
Yes,
Elianna is
finally in a big girl bed! We tried just before her third birthday, and she had a conniption. I thought I'd just wait until she was ready, but I soon realized that she would be happy to sleep in her crib until she was ten years old. So, a couple weeks ago, we decided it was time. Daddy has officially changed her crib into a lovely day bed. The only negative side effect thus far has been the appearance of a little munchkin in our bed every morning. This outweighs the inconvenience of trudging down the stairs to lift her out when she has to go potty, though.


2 comments:
Hehehe try having two being able to just show up in your bed at any given time!!! I now understand how people feel they need a California King!!! LOL
Oh and I want to know where you got that blanket on her crib!
You are lucky. I had to put my kids in a bed by 1.5 years old. I have video that I set up in the room to see how he was getting out of his crib. The video is of Isaac Kamikaze-ing out of his crib. The way he was doing it was enough to make any mother just cringe and look away in fear. LOL! So the crib came down that day LOL! OH how I wish they stayed in their crib till 2 or 3! She is getting so so big! I cannot believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment