CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy FIRST Birthday!!!

*teary sigh* My baby is ONE today!!! I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. (My pregnancy certainly didn't seem to go by that fast!!!)



Happy Birthday, Selah Gabrielle!!!!

(As you can see, she takes life very seriously)!

We love you more than words can say, my little sweetheart. As much as I love watching you grow up, every new thing you do both thrills and breaks my heart! Thrilling to watch you grow and learn, but so hard to let you go. Deep down, I know you will always be my baby girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Selah. You are one special little girl. I thank God for his miraculous work and I pray that you will serve him some day with all your heart.

Love,
Aunt Coco and Leighanne

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday Selah!
God has blessed you with a Christian Family. I pray every day that you will find a good christian husband. (like your daddy!)

Cyndi said...

Angela you won't believe this but last night I printed a photo of Selah to take with me on my trip to The Creation Museum and it was the same one cropped the same way. I couldn't find a recent one of her smiling. I think that's why we treasure the quick little ones she bestows on us.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Selah!