CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Apple Orchard Pics!

Okay, the girls are both napping, so I will try to get caught up... Here are the pictures from the Cider Mill!

Elianna was kind of bored through Grandma Judy's teaching session, but Selah was quite intent on it all. She kept leaning w-a-a-a-y forward in the stroller to see what was going on.

Sampling different apples - yummy!
(My kids devoured them like I hadn't fed them in days.)


Elianna didn't like the cider (she said it was "sour"), and because I'm an over-paranoid mommy, Selah got milk with her doughnut instead of the unpasteurized cider. Of course, she decided nothing goes with doughnuts better than a nice, warm sock. It was so soggy by the time she was done chewing on it, she went with only one sock and shoe on the rest of the trip.

Heading out to pick apples.


The Stroller Club! Selah and Andrew hung out while we picked apples. (You have to love the one sock/shoe look...)

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I keep telling you that your girls didn't eat like they were starving. They just appreciated the fresh orchard apples. The other kids weren't in the habit of eating fruit so they didn't scarf it.

Melanie said...

Looks like Elianna wasn't the only one bored out of her mind!!