CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Analyzing the Criminal Mind

I got a laugh from these pictures of Selah at the orchard, so I had to make a new post for them!

Mmmmm, those apples sure look yummy.


You didn't pay for me to pick any apples?!?
Mom, why did you have to be such a cheapskate?

I don't think anyone is looking...


If I could just touch it, that's all I want to do, just touch it.


Oh, never mind, I'm grabbing one!


Yum, so this is what they mean by the forbidden fruit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Angela!! ROFL I am laughing so hard over your pictures of Selah! That is hilarious. Your little comments fit the photos perfectly. LOL

I always love reading your blog. You keep me giggling, that's for sure!

Love ya till humor isn't fun!
Auntie Nean :)

Melanie said...

lol that's too funny! Between these pictures and the ones mom sent out Bryan and I definitely agree that she looks just like me!!!
(It could be worse.... She could like Chad!!! hehehehee)

Angela said...

Yes, as much as I love Chad, he does not make a very pretty girl. I'm very relieved to see her resembling her aunt more than her father!!!