Okay, okay, I admit it. My brain is just NOT what it used to be. (Or was it ever??!) It does not matter HOW MANY TIMES I take a video sideways, I just can't get it through my skull to STOP DOING IT. And yes, I know that typing in CAPS is YELLING, but that that's what I feel like doing. So when I TYPE LIKE THIS, plug your ears, because I'm yelling.
All ranting aside, this was the first video I was able to get of Selah's first steps. Just tilt your head like you're eating a taco - it's only about 5 seconds long anyway. Although she has been hobbling around for over a month, she is still not walking all the time; she reserves it only for short trips and reverts to crawling when she has some serious travelling to do.
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

4 comments:
Oh my word, here we go again with the giggles. LOL You are a NUTCASE, you know it? You make me so proud. LOL
I think I pulled something when I was tilting my head to see that 4 second sideways video. :p
Auntie Nean :)
I can smell a lawsuit already...
Ohhh I'm on that bandwagon... My neck really hurts too!!!
I was hoping I would get to see video of her walking!!
And you're not the only one who likes to shoot sideways videos!!
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't even count how many adorable videos I've taken - sideways! It's just instinct; I'm trying to do what looks right at the time! Hopefully photobucket will get an editing feature to rotate them soon...
Post a Comment