We went with our
MOPS group to the apple orchard, but unfortunately I have been out of town so I have not uploaded the pics. In summary, the girls had a great time, the weather was beautiful, and although
Elianna ended up with diarrhea from eating so many apples, it was overall a fun time. Mike and Jen brought their kids, and Grandma also came, so we had quite the group ourselves! You can click
here to see Grandma's post, and I will write all about it as soon as I can. Things have been crazy here, as you will see in the next post...
2 comments:
What kind of mother are you?? Using your poor sick child as an excuse not to write about the orchard!! HHuummmpppphhhh!
I know, I know I have a hard time keeping my priorities straight! I mean, what's a tummy bug when there is BLOGGING to be done!!!
Post a Comment