CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOW!!!

I have been so overwhelmed with all the responses! My first two pages of e-mail are all supportive notes, Facebook comments and messages, etc... I really loved all the positive remarks about U of M - this did much for my peace of mind. I was also overwhelmed with the offers for helping with the girls. My former boss even contacted me and offered to take them in her daycare in a pinch! (And I didn't even know she read my Facebook!!!) Others have offered to arrange playdates or offered other ideas. Wow again - I feel so humbled. I also can feel all the prayers, since I went from crying all morning to feeling much more at peace. If I miss responding to a personal message or e-mail, I apologize. I am continually being interrupted on-line with all the various fun stuff they have to do to monitor the babies, so I may lose track. Please know they are all read and GREATLY appreciated, even if I don't reply personally.

I do want to clarify one thing, though, since I may have hurt some feelings. When I said my concern was child care I was in NO WAY referring to the care they are currently receiving at Grandma's house!!!!! My concern is making long-term care plans, since I may be hospitalized a couple more weeks, then however long after that the babies are in NICU... That was my concern, not their current situation. My mum-in-law does a wonderful job with them, and so far things have been going great, she is assuring me. She does battle a heart condition and is going out-of-town, though, so beyond the next few days she will not be available for just over a week. Again, my worry is the long-term, nothing personal!! Hope I didn't give the wrong impression. The girls love it over there, doing art projects, going on outings, you name it. Well, back to what I was saying earlier, thank you to all who have offered to help with the girls. We will definitely do our best to work it all out!

No comments: