I've added the ticker, but it says I'm 27 weeks. Not sure how they calculate it, but the farther I am the better!!!
*Update* Ooops, I figured out what was wrong. My doc and I have been going by my realistic due date, which is 38 weeks (April 7th), but my actual 40 week due date is April 21st. In all honesty, they are hoping I make it to 35 weeks, which is about the end of March. But anyway, I changed the ticker - now it's accurate at least as to how far along I am!
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

1 comment:
YEAH!Have you guys been able to talk to a neonatologist at all? Sometimes they like to meet you (and you like to meet them too!) before its actually necessary just b/c you're higher risk. That's GREAT that you're so far! We just admitted 30 week twin to twin. One was 2 lb the other 4. The smaller had to have a blood transfusion and the bigger has jaundice and actually had to have some of his blood taken out and exchanged for donated blood but they're going to be fine. Just a few weeks of frustration with having to visit in the NICU. Hopefully you won't have to do that though! We're praying! Thanks for the ticker!
Post a Comment