CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Art

I made potato stamps for the girls, which Elianna thought was the coolest thing. Selah was confused by the concept, and kept trying to eat them! We stamped some Valentine cards, and then I gave the girls a big sheet of paper to "go to town" on. (This was Selah's first time painting.)



3 comments:

JBBGirl said...

That was too funny about Selah! HA HA! That is cute! I could just squeeze her! I should try doing the potatoe stamps with the kids. That is a great Idea!

Melanie said...

Just had to one up me didn't you!! LOL Had to take my cookie cutter idea a step futher!!

Angela said...

Well, the truth is, I was going to do the cookie cutter stamp... only to discover I only have ONE heart! So, you'll see that one interspersed with the others, but I figured for my own sanity I'd better make something I had a duplicate of!