Chad got hit with a terrible virus the week before Valentine's Day. He was absolutely miserable, and his fever was almost 104 - yikes! The night before Valentine's Day, he finally went to urgent care, since he couldn't hear out of one ear. Sure enough, he had a sinus infection AND an ear infection! He was at urgent care/the pharmacy until nearly 11:00 p.m., then he had to get up at 2:00 a.m. (yes, that's three hours of sleep!) to leave on an out-of-town run. Needless to say, we were not expecting anything for Valentine's Day this year, but this is what we found when we got up the next morning:





Isn't he a sweetie!??! I especially loved the homemade cards. I can't believe he took the time to do this, as miserable as he had been feeling and with only three hours of sleep!!

1 comment:
Awe that was so sweet! Our hubbies are a lot alike! Phil has done similar things like that! Isn't it great to have such wonderful loving hubbies? I couldn't be more thankful!
Post a Comment