CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's All About Hats

Elianna has loved hats since she was a baby. She was always putting stuff on her head, from actual hats to buckets to blankets. Selah has detested anything touching her head since, well, she was a baby! (This was great fun when she was nursing, and she would violently yank off anything I tried to cover up with, leaving me very red-faced. As much as I support the rights of breast-feeding in public, I still think you should do your best to be modest. Selah did not agree.)

Well, things have changed. I am assuming it is due to the influence of her older sister, but Selah has decided she loves hats now, too. Now there is rarely a moment where one (or both) of them doesn't have something on their head. This was especially funny when they decided to play in the tunnel... with their hats on. When Daddy came home with those BK crowns, they got so excited they wore them every day for a week afterward. (Mommy had to sneak them into the trash one naptime.) Here are some picture of their various headgear.




Hmmmm, how do you get this contraption on?


Der, I don't think this is right.


There! Now I'm stylin'!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute!

JBBGirl said...

What a cutey pie! These pics are so cute!