CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Selah's First Chuck E. Cheese Trip

I mentioned before I had terrible cabin fever in February. I think I took the girls on more outings that month than all winter combined!! One Friday, I decided we should go to Chuck E. Cheese. Grandma H joined us, which was nice since she had the coupons. (Har, har - no ulterior motives there!!) The girls had a blast!!!! Selah loved all the rides, and even tried some of the games. Elianna ran around like she owned the place, and this time she also rode all the rides. (The last time we came, she was a bit nervous on a couple of them.)



I thought this game was a waste of money, but Elianna has a thing for phones.


Selah looks very serious, even when she is having fun. This was actually her favorite ride, although you'd never know it from her expression!


Elianna said she wanted to "pretend she was scared," so that's why she's making the silly face in this picture.


Selah loved these games, even though she had no clue what to do!




Daddy and Selah love this game!


Enjoying a treat from Grandma. (And making a mess, of course.)




Chad had to wipe a tear away, he was so proud of this picture!

2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

Our cec has the same phone thing. I thought it was silly too but Abby HAD to do it! Kids are funny!

Melanie said...

Aby loved the phone thing too!!

Oh and PS you can get those coupons online!!!