
Elianna sang in church for the first time with the "Patch Club." I was a little worried about how she'd do, but she actually behaved very well!! There was the minor mishap of her taking off her shrug and shoes while waiting to go on stage, then handing her shoes to the teacher once she got up there! (I didn't get that on video, but you can see in the picture that she's handing the teacher her shoes.) When her friend started playing around, she got this very serious, disturbed look on her face, and leaned over to see what the teacher was going to do about this. It wasn't until everyone started laughing at the other girl that Elianna realized things were okay. Elianna is a stickler for doing things "by the book," so you can tell she really didn't know how to take it when her friend started hamming it up. (I am glad they are letting her in this class. It's technically for 4-year-olds and older, but she is doing great and really enjoys it.)

3 comments:
What song are they singing? I couldn't hear any of what the kids where singing. Elianna is so cute thought. I can't believe that she did so well even after the others started acting up. At least she went up there. Ally wouldn't go the first time she was supposed to sing with the Kids choir. Now she loves it though.
The song is "Jesus Loves the Little Ones Like Me." They are supposed to sing, "Jesus loves the little ones like me, me, me," but generally all you can make out is "me, me, me!"
Too cute!! Jaycob LOVED it!
Post a Comment