Elianna was running around the house singing "Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious" from Mary Poppins, as if you didn't already know that. (I don't know why she bothers watching that movie. It has been her favorite for ages and she practically knows it by heart.) Anyway, Chad and I got such a kick out of her attempts, we thought we'd share them. Mind you, it was funnier when she was running around the house, but I made her sit down for the camera. One really funny part got cut off. At the end of the last video, she blurts out "JAMES!" Unfortunately, my card was full and stopped recording just before she said it.
Rejoicing in the Inheritance
9 years ago

4 comments:
Of course after watching that Jaycob is trying to say it!! Thanks!
That is too cute! She says it really well considering the size and silliness of the word!
She is so cute! My kids LOVE Mary Poppins too! They have been watching her for awhile now. I think the singing and the dancing just does something to them. Mine are just so mesmerized by it. Any musical! My kids love Sound of Music too. Same Idea! I just love hearing them (including Eliana) sing the songs too! Especially when they make up their own words or sounds to the parts they don't remember or understand! CUTE! I wish kids would never grow up and just stay this way forever! They are so precious!
Elianna loves the Sound of Music, too, but she calls it "The Nuns!" (She is really quite attached to Julie Andrews.) The first time she saw TSOM, she was fascinated with the nuns in the beginning and asked me "Why are they wearing those clothes?" I told her, "They are nuns." That was it - ever since then, she says, "Can I watch the Nuns?"
Post a Comment