CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Motown Winter Blast

If you are in Michigan, check out the Motown Winter Blast

Chad and I went to this a couple years ago, and it was GREAT! I would highly recommend it, as long as your kids are old enough. I saw some people wrestling with strollers, but with all the snow that's not a good idea. (Your kids would need to be old enough to walk around bundled up for 30-40 degree weather.)

One of my favorite little details was the "S'more Kits" you could buy for a couple bucks. They had little sticks, marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. You roasted them at little roasting stations - YUM.

The "Taste of Detroit" was fantastic, and since you only buy a bite or two of all the foods, you can try a lot of different restaurants.

I wasn't brave enough to try the snow slide, but you could ice skate for free! (That looked less dangerous, but actually the slide may have been safer.) ;0)

No comments: