Elianna had her first weekend away from us! She and Aunt Co-co picked Cousin "Lan" up from her last day of 7th grade, then they spent TWO whole days at Aunt Co-Co's house. I wish I could say it was hard for her and she missed Mommy terribly... but in fact it was Mommy who had the harder time!!!! Elianna had a blast, although she came home with the obligatory "attitude." (I remember my mom always complaining that I came home with "tude," and now my own daughter is doing it already!! It's just hard for her to adjust back to boring old home life after the excitement of a trip away from home.) She is just getting so grown up already. Even her facial expressions look more like a little girl now than a toddler. *sigh* If we could just slow time down.
Last Day of 7th Grade!

Fun in the Sprinkler


No comments:
Post a Comment