CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mystery Solved!

Selah has been battling a high fever for the last three days. She's been getting ibuprofen just to keep it manageable, and then it would spike up to 103. I had planned on taking her to the doctor today, but her fever was significantly lower. She had no other major symptoms other than the fever... until today! We went to Meijer, and Chad pointed out that her face looked blotchy. Sure enough, by the time we were at the check-out, her face was covered in a rash... and by the time we got home it had spread over her body. It's official: ROSEOLA!

(I'm guessing that means Elianna will be coming down with it... I can't remember if she's had it or not.) At least it's just a mild illness - we'll just let it run its course!

No comments: