CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Big News

The test results came back, and the doctor called me to say... we need to run more tests! Argh. So I will be going back September 9th for the last round. One thing they were able to confirm is that we are officially expecting another baby!!!!

We are very excited about having another one, but at the same time I am terrified because of how sick I was last time. I have been feeling pretty lousy so far, but not to that extent yet. We are really praying that this time won't be as bad!!! I won't know until the next round of tests and an ultrasound exactly how far I am/what my due date is. I am rooting for being as far along as possible, but it's not likely.

Thanks to those who have already been helping us out while I've been sick. It is so hard for Chad to single parent when I'm having a rough spell, so helping out with the girls or bringing over a meal has been more of a blessing than you know. If this pregnancy is anything like the last one, we are in for a very long, hard road. Please pray that the Lord will deliver me this time, and also pray for Chad and the girls. Being without a fully functional wife and mother is hard on them, and last time I was pretty sick right to the very end. I will keep you posted when I get the ultrasound and see the little jellybean!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now I can officially say CONGRATULATIONS! I'm happy for you guys! You are great parents! You will be in our prayers for sure. One thing I've been trying to do through my mess of emotions is when I'm feeling bad pray for someone else and know you need those prayers for sure. We love you!

Melanie said...

YAY! I'm so excited!!
I'm really hoping that you don't get as sick as last time. Wish I was closer to help out!

JBBGirl said...

OMGoodness! I just saw this! I will be praying so so so hard for you right now! I feel your joy like you wouldn't believe. I thought I was pregnant this month but the inevitable came along (ick!) and it wasn't so! I am SO HAPPY for you on the baby side of the story but my heart goes out to you on the health side of things. I will be praying that this pregnancy is different for you this time and BETTER health wise. Love you! CONGRATULATIONS! HUGS! Jess