CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Things have been CRAZY as you can imagine, and I have lots of pics to upload when I get a chance. Here's a brief recap:

We headed to Muskegon for our annual camping trip/Colombian Connection Picnic. It was nice to be able to go without being sick/pregnant, and the girls are both getting old enough that camping is actually fun! We hung out at the beach and went to the zoo in Grand Rapids again. Lots of fun!

The week after our trip was my sissy's wedding, so you can only imagine the stress level during that time! Fortunately, the wedding went beautifully, and the newlyweds are doing great. We are waiting for our wonderful photographer to finish with the pictures, but if you want a preview there is one picture on Elizabeth's blog!

Wednesday after the wedding Mom and I took the girls to the Toledo Zoo. It was a little sad trying not to think about the last time we were there, Grandma went with us. So many things triggered memories, and although they are happy memories it's sometimes so hard to accept that she is not here. The girls had a lot of fun, though, and the weather was perfect. It was just cool enough that all the animals were out and very active. Selah, like her daddy, was obsessed with the polar bears, while Elianna bounced from exhibit to exhibit.

The weekend after the wedding we headed up north for some much needed R & R. The girls had a riot, and the first day it was hot enough for them to play in the lake! G-ma took us out for ice cream, which made Selah's day. She is an ice cream addict like her daddy, and all the way to the ice cream shop she was saying, "Selah want icy cone! Selah eat icy cone!" (icy cone=ice cream cone, in case you were wondering.) And yes, she does always talk about herself in the third person.

In other news, I have been having some health issues, and have had some tests run. We should get the results back by the end of this week, and quite frankly I really need your prayers!!!! I let you know more when I know more.

I'll get pictures up when I can. I am so behind in uploading it will take me a while to sort through them.

No comments: